1 Comments Your take on...

July 18, 2011
Itty bitty and boxy...this is the crossbody bag. I've also heard them called satchels or messengers-so whatever you call them, they are definitely a noticeably popular staple piece of the year. What do you think of them?

I've put together this collection of my favorite crossbody bags.


Click the picture to enlarge.

I think these petite pouches are great for a day romping around town: it's small enough so that you can take a couple touch-up makeup products and a small wallet and the bag won't be in your way while you run your errands. Plus, it's stays snug to your body so it's one less thing to keep an eye on. Would you consider this a win win? Or do you think it's better to stick with normal sized purses to haul additional belongings? Leave any opinions as a comment, I'm interested in what everyone thinks.


1 comment:

Haybear said...

Hey!! I'm now your very first follower:) Your blog is very cute already! I love your header! I can't wait to see what your next posts will be! Check out my blog and follow if you like:) http://makeupaddict22.blogspot.com

Post a Comment